2016 Fall Sports Programs Now Available for Order!
Facts and Photos from all Husky Sports Teams
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES AND PARENTSOn the public access Patterson Mill High School Athletics Edline page is a document named Fall, Winter, and Spring projected First Practice Dates and Tournament Dates. The document shows all MPSSAA projected dates through the 2021 school year. Please note that Fall 2017 tryouts/practices are scheduled to begin on Wednesday, August 9,th Baseline concussion testing and eligibility hearings will be scheduled on the days prior to the August 9, 2017 tryout/practice start date. First play date for games in Fall 2017 is September 1st.
Please contact Athletic Director Mr. Bellamy Jason.email@example.com if you have any questions.
Use Amazon Smile when shopping at Amazon.com and PMAB earns money from Amazon! Click the image below.
This year...the PMAB funded a $1000 "Malamute Service Scholarship" in honor of Isaac Pfarr and Rick Snyder who passed away while PMHS students, as well as five $500 PMAB Scholarships.
Eligibility: The applicant:
1. Is a high school senior graduating from Patterson Mill High School (PMHS) in 2017.
2. Enrolled at Patterson Mill High School and participated in at least one complete season as a PMHS athlete or manager of varsity team.
3. Cumulative GPA of 2.0 (based on 4.0 scale) at the end of the second quarter (1st Semester).
4. Eligible for participation in school activities at time of application and distribution of the award.
5. Validated acceptance into a secondary school.
6. PMAB member by April 1, 2017.
2015-2016 PMAB Board of Directors
Todd Williams President ....... firstname.lastname@example.org
Christi Campo Vice President ....... email@example.com
Deb McCollum Treasurer ....... firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue Uebersax Secretary ....... email@example.com
David Beck Member-at-Large ....... firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Benson President Emeritus ....... email@example.com
Jason Bellamy Athletic Director ....... firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Representatives: Brendan Bandy and Kate Lamberti